RoboCops's World of Terminator's Fun!~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:::::Merry Christmas from RCTDM:::::

2 posters

Go down

:::::Merry Christmas from RCTDM::::: Empty :::::Merry Christmas from RCTDM:::::

Post by KillSwitch Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:27 pm

santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa

Another year in this community is coming to an end and even tho things are not perfect i'd like to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year. RCTDM management thanks you for everything you did for the community this year. We would like to thank our server heads, admin teams and all the other players.

In Christmas eve and i wish you all happiness, if you are with your family, girlfriend/boyfriend or going out partying with friends. Have a great night and drink smart!

santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa

:::::Merry Christmas from RCTDM::::: Xmas

Anyway, i dont want this to be too long, so:
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

Last edited by KillSwitch on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
KillSwitch
KillSwitch
Admin
Admin

https://rctdm.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

:::::Merry Christmas from RCTDM::::: Empty Re: :::::Merry Christmas from RCTDM:::::

Post by serverhead Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:41 pm

Merrry Christams too

serverhead

Back to top Go down